WELCOME to STEALTH PROTECTIVE SERVICES
Stealth Protective Services is insured, bonded, and licensed by the New Jersey State Police to provide comprehensive security solutions to private and corporate individuals looking to stabilize their day-to-day operations and functions.
Stealth brings to the security profession years of experience in law enforcement and security. From walking the Red Carpet at the Grammys, providing security for President Clinton during the Person of the Year ceremony, being part of a private security team at the Meadowland's Arena, MSG, Marriott Marquis, Staten Island Cultural Center, and Giants Stadium for various sporting events and concerts. We have provided security for:
- W.C.D. Group, demolition and valuable recovery.
- Toys R Us.
- Home Depot (emergency response).
- Advanced Auto.
- Estee Lauder Companies.
- U.S. Securities Armed Division (2007-2014).
- Gulf American Lines.
- M. Davis Group, Auctioneers.
- Biomet Orthopedics.
- The Highlands at Hilltop.
- Delaware Valley Medical Group, NJ.
- So Accurate Gold Group.
- Bloomberg Financial (executive protection).
- Medco Pharm. (executive protection).
- Fiampack Corp. (executive protection).
- Seaside Heights properties.
- Atlantica Yacht Cruises.
- Wachovia Banks and Chase Banks.
- N.J. Courts: Restraining Orders and Judgements.
- Weddings:The Terrace, Breakers, The Gables, Westmount Country Club and many more.
Many of our Personal Protection Specialists have worked for Events and Network Shows such as:
Americas Got Talent
Creation Entertainment's "Star Trek" conventions
"Real Housewives of New Jersey"
- A & E's "Hoarders"
- Snooki (Supre Tan Tour).
- Dignity Promotions: N.J. Boxing Events
Member and Associates of:
New State P.B.A.
New Jersey F.O.P.
New Jersey Law Journal
Physical Security Managers
Protective Security Council
Spartan Executive Protection Group
FEMA Emergency Management Institute
www.njsecurityguard.com (Belleville SORA Center)
Check-m-out security (SORA Center 201-760-8818)
International Association for Counterterrorism